Saturday, December 02, 2006

I Want Snow Shoes!

I'm very excited because just got our first REAL bout of snow. I love winter sporting (sledding rocks, I like X country skiing, and just hiking with the dogs is a blast!). Now that we're in Wisconsin, I'd like to really get out into the winter wonderland!

A hint for all of you out there who are thinking of buying a present for little ol' me: I want snow shoes. Specifically, I'd like the MRS Denali Classic, which are available at REI for the very low price of $139.99 (if you knew anything about snow shoes, you'd know that this IS actually cheap!). I'd like these in Black, please.

Of course, snow shoes also require trekking poles (sort of like ski poles), so if you're making this purchase with a group and need to spend a tad more coin, I'd also like REI's summit trekking poles. Very low cost at $55 for the pair (and they come in a beautiful RED!)

If anyone out there would like to send these to me anonymously, I'd be real pleased!

No comments: